Archive Management Software Platform (AMS)
Alliance Storage Technologies designed its Archive Management Software Platform (AMS) from the ground-up to address the need to intelligently archive, manage, optimize and secure critical information assets for 100+ years. The AMS platform enhances data retention with game-changing archiving flexibility, performance, scalability and cost efficiency, so that business critical environments and highly regulated industries, including financial services, healthcare, security and surveillance, multi-media and the public sector, can archive and retain data without compromise.
From creation to long-term preservation, the AMS platform manages the entire data archive lifecycle through a single pane of glass with the flexibility and elastic scalability that dynamic organizations require to support rapidly growing data volumes on-premises, in the cloud and across hybrid storage environments.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Help Tools and Archive Management Policies – eliminate the need for specialized training and resources, enables fast and easy set-up, configuration and flexible modification of archiving and management parameters.
- Built in Diagnostics and Notifications – allows you to “set it and forget it.”
- Highly Configurable and Versatile Platform – provides powerful policy-based control for data migration and management.
- Continuous Monitoring and Customizable Notifications – streamline management efficiency.
- Designed Expressly for Usability and Efficiency – enables users to manage virtualized archive storage volumes, file folders, file releases and migrations, online and offline media, and data stored on-premises and in public clouds (e.g., Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure).
- Built-In Disaster Recovery (DR) Utilities – enables users to choose the appropriate policies to support their business continuity requirements.
- Encryption - added security, especially important to the legal, government, financial, healthcare insurance and security and surveillance, sectors.
- Replication – allows replication of data to one or more additional libraries in separate geographical locations to ensure high availability (HA) and business continuity – critical business operations are maintained even in the event of a major catastrophic event.
- WORM Storage – data stored in immutable state to ensure authenticity.
- Failover/Failback Capabilities – further ensures Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Support for Cloud-Based Archives – complete control and management efficiency for data stored in active cloud tier.
- Backup and/or Offsite Physical Storage – flexibly meet business, regulatory and budgetary data retention objectives.
The AMS Pro advanced feature set can be enhanced by enabling options such as Encryption, Replication, and Cloud.